PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE
445 North Findley Street Punxsutawney, PA 15767
Phone: (814) 938-0510 Fax: (814) 938-0516
TO: All Chief and Assistant Chief Officers
Jefferson, Indiana and Clearfield Counties
From: Trooper Martin K. HENNEMAN
Deputy Fire Marshal
Troop C Punxsutawney P.S.P.
PO BOX 445
Punxsutawney, PA. 15767
Reference: Mandatory Annual Fire Chief Training.
************* The annual training for Jefferson Indiana and Clearfield Counties will be held on January 27h, 2001. The training will be held at the Sandy Hose Co. #1 15 Forest Ave. Dubois, PA. 15801,
1. The training will begin at 0830 hours and last until approximately 1400 hours.
2. The training will cover Arson Detection, Fire Marshal Call out procedures, Fire Chief/Assistant responsibilities and Paperwork, to name a few topics. Be sure to bring a lot of questions, or you may get out early.
3. Any questions please call the above number or E-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
4. Please R.S.V.P. to the above number by Janurary 20th 2001, so I can tell them how many will be coming. There will be plenty of room if other members of your department wish to attend, all are welcome.
5. Fire Chiefs should bring their appointment number with them to the meeting. If you are a new Chief, or going to be a new Chief, or an old Chief that does not have an appointment number issued by the Fire Marshal Division in Harrisburg, be sure to let me know.
6. There will be a training session on 02/17/01 in another location if you are unable to attend this training. Contact me at the above number if you need to attend on another date.
7. It is very important that a member from each department attends!!!!!
Thanks for all of your cooperation! Please try your best to attend.